HARLEY DAVIDSON MOTORCYCLE RAFFLE!
The Artic Mission is raffling off a
1982 Commemorative XLH 1000 Harley Davidson Motorcycle!
Tickets for the raffle are $50.00 each and there are 500 tickets available.
The raffle drawing will take place once all 500 tickets have been sold
– so please let your friends and Harley enthusiasts know!
Charles L. Nault, the executive director of the Artic Mission
and a member of the Christian Motorcyclists Association, said,
“This is an anniversary edition bike, and it is no exaggeration to say that they
just don't make them like this anymore. This is the original, ‘shake and rumble’ Harley design.
It's not for the faint-hearted...it's for the hard-core Harley enthusiast.”
A friend of the mission donated the Harley Davidson and the funds
raised will go to support the general operations of the mission.
To purchase your raffle tickets, call (401) 828-9400 ext. 101.
Buy your tickets now!
Annual Sponsorship Opportunities
Providing a Hand-UP, not a Handout!
How annual sponsorship helps.
The Artic Mission holds four main events each year:
- Christmas Toy Days – In early December, the Artic Mission provides toys for families at Christmas through a unique, free shopping experience (pre-registration and enrollment in our Jericho Place Points System required).
- Back-to-School Sale – Every August, we provide free backpacks filled with school supplies to children whose parents shop at our Jericho Place Thrift Mall for back-to-school.
- May Breakfast – Held in May to raise funds for Artic Mission Transitional Housing, it includes live and silent auctions, celebrity guest speakers and extensive promotion.
- Waste for Warmth – Our fall fundraiser is a highly-publicized, cooperative e-waste collection event to benefit our Emergency Heating Assistance Program. The Heating Assistance Program provides oil deliveries and assistance with gas or electric heating bills for struggling families.
Annual sponsors save 33% off the cost of individually sponsoring each event at the same level. The mission benefits by being able to budget and prepare for each event well in advance.
Platinum Sponsor: $10,000.
2. Gold Sponsor: $5,000.
3. Silver Sponsor: $2,000.
4. Bronze Sponsor: $200. to $999.