Part of the Solution
The problems of homelessness, addiction and poverty are complex.
The current “solutions” are inadequate at best:
- Government programs have created an entitlement mentality that often does more harm than good and is not sustainable.
- Non-profit programs typically have substantial overhead with as much as 75% of grants and donations going to staff salaries.
- Charitable programs are often forced to beg for money and are consistently under-resourced.
The Artic Mission is Different
- We have no paid staff – we are run entirely by volunteers at every level.
- We are establishing businesses to make the mission self-sustaining.
- We give no hand-outs; all services are earned through our unique, point-earning system.
- We focus on inner change that is more likely to last. Real change starts from within and requires a personal relationship with God and a total transformation that begins with submitting their lives to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Hard statistics prove that the success rate goes from about 25% to about 85% when they do so.
- We don’t take government funding. This allows us to retain the freedom to counsel our clients with the message of change from within, by Christ’s healing power.